How to be a founder : how entrepreneurs can identify, fund and launch their best ideas / Alice Bentinck and Matt Clifford.
- ISBN: 1472994345
- ISBN: 9781472994349
- Physical Description: x, 214 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Publisher: London : Bloomsbury Business, 2022.
- Copyright: ℗♭2022.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 207-208) and index.
"Featuring a foreword by Reid Hoffman, founder of LinkedIn, this fascinating handbook inspires potential founders and provides essential guidance and advice for people who want to create their own start-up and build a successful company. This book answers the question “how do I get started?” It takes the reader from making the decision to plunge into entrepreneurship, through the process of choosing and developing an idea and team, all the way to raising capital and working with VCs and angel investors"-- Amazon.
Search for related items by subject
New business enterprises.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Camden County Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.