Every landlord's tax deduction guide / Stephen Fishman, J.D.
- ISBN: 9781413330366
- ISBN: 1413330363
- Physical Description: 484 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Edition: Nineteenth edition.
- Publisher: [Berkeley, California] : Nolo, 2023.
"Covers the latest tax law changes"--Cover.
"Current IRS rules on: repairs and maintenance, rental losses, Schedule E filings"--Cover.
"The first, and still the best, book on tax deductions for residential landlords. This book is designed to be reader-friendly for the millions of small landlords who can't afford high-priced tax help. It covers everything from depreciation to deducting rental losses to filing a landlord tax return"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Rental housing > Taxation > Law and legislation > United States.
Landlords > Taxation > Law and legislation > United States.
Income tax deductions > United States.
|Genre:||Law for laypersons.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Camden County Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.