Cybersecurity / by Joseph Steinberg.
- ISBN: 9781119867180
- ISBN: 1119867185
- Physical Description: xix, 386 pages ; 24 cm.
- Edition: Second edition.
- Publisher: Hoboken, New Jersey : John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022.
"Every day it seems we read another story about one company or another being targeted by cybercriminals. It makes some of us wonder: am I safe online? The good news is that we can all be cybersecure--and it doesn't take a degree in computer science to make it happen! Cybersecurity For Dummies is the down-to-earth guide you need to secure your own data (and your company's, too). You'll get step-by-step guidance on how to implement reasonable security measures, prevent cyber attacks, deal securely with remote work, and what to do in the event that your information is compromised."-- Amazon.com.
Search for related items by subject
Computer networks > Security measures.
Search for related items by series
- 4 of 4 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Camden County Library.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.