The last guests / J.P. Pomare.
- 0 of 6 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Camden County Library.
1 current hold with 6 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Camden County Library District - Osage Beach||FIC POMARE (Text)||31320003821753||Adult Fiction||Checked out||10/05/2021|
- ISBN: 9780316462983
- ISBN: 0316462985
- Physical Description: 325 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First North American edition.
- Publisher: New York : Mulholland Books, Little, Brown and Company, 2021.
"Originally published in Australia and New Zealand by Hachette Australia, July 2021"--Title page verso.
When newlyweds rent out their seldom used lakeside house to strangers, things take a sudden deadly turn.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Newlyweds > Fiction.
Rental housing > Fiction.