The exceptions : Nancy Hopkins, MIT, and the fight for women in science / Kate Zernike.
"From the Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist who broke the story, the inspiring account of the sixteen female scientists who forced MIT to publicly admit it had been discriminating against its female faculty for years-sparking a nationwide reckoning with the pervasive sexism in science"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781982131838
- ISBN: 1982131837
- Physical Description: 409 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Publication place not identified : Scribner, 2023.
Search for related items by subject
- 4 of 4 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Camden County Library.
- 1 current hold with 4 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Camden County Library District - Climax Springs||331.4133 Zernike (Text)||31320003910549||Adult Nonfiction||Available||-|