The January 6th report : the report of the Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol / analysis by David Remnick.
- ISBN: 9781250877529
- ISBN: 1250877520
- Physical Description: 724 pages ; 23 cm
- Publisher: New York : Celadon Books, 
"Presents the full text of the Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol's report, which addresses the origins of the insurrection, how it was organized and funded and the role of Donald Trump and other high-ranking officials"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
- 8 of 18 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 2 copies available at Camden County Library.
- 2 current holds with 18 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Camden County Library District - Camdenton||363.325 January (Text)||31320003901126||Adult Nonfiction||Checked out||07/20/2023|
|Camden County Library District - Macks Creek||363.325 January (Text)||31320003901118||Adult Nonfiction||Available||-|