The appeal / John Grisham.
- Physical Description: 324 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: New York : Doubleday, 
- Copyright: ©2008
"1176317"--P. 4 of dust jacket.
When a judge returns a shocking verdict against a chemical company accused of dumping toxic waste in a small Mississippi town, the company's billionaire owner seeks to influence the appeal process by using his money to "buy" a seat on the state Supreme Court.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR UG 7 19 121260.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Legal fiction (Literature)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Camden County Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.