The Bible for dummies / by Jeffrey Geoghegan, PhD and Michael Homan, PhD.
Introduces the Bible by offering a guide on how to read sections of the Old and New Testaments; gives advice on how to apply the wisdom of the Bible to everyday life; and provides tips on how to find passages on a range of timely topics.
- ISBN: 9781119293507
- Physical Description: xvii, 454 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Hoboken, NJ : John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bible > Introductions.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 2 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Camden County Library.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Camden County Library District - Osage Beach||220.61 Geoghegan (Text)||31320003905853||Adult Nonfiction||Available||-|