Forgive me : a novel / Susan Lewis.
- ISBN: 9780062906625
- ISBN: 0062906623
- Physical Description: 390, 14 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: New York : William Morrow, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers 2021.
"The past doesn't stay hidden forever"--Cover.
"Originally published in the United Kingdom in 2020. " -- title page verso.
An imprisoned man seeking redemption for his role in a terrible act of harm writes letters to a woman who would start over, protect loved ones and attempt forgiveness after fleeing an abusive marriage.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Letter writing > Fiction.
Prisoners > Fiction.
Abused wives > Fiction.
Abused children > Fiction.
Abusive men > Fiction.
Violent crimes > Fiction.
Forgiveness > Fiction.
Villages > England > Fiction.
England > Fiction.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Camden County Library.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.